Blockchain game explained
So you’re looking for something a little different than your usual casino games that are not slots and are not table games: enter blockchain games!
If you’re looking for “ma and pa”, white-bread, whole-milk casino slots or games of chance you have come to the wrong place. Check here to see reviews of online bitcoin casinos that actually have these more traditional (but still excellent) games.
Welcome to the Blockchain – leave your doubts at the door!
You won’t find the usual variations of games (yet) for blockchain unless you’re playing pure Bitcoin casinos. These games do exist but these are not the games we’re profiling here. The beautiful thing about Bitcoin and specifically the blockchain is that it provides us (read everyone) with proof that the random number generator, or the machine that provides the outcome of the reels or dice or cards or whatever it is we’re waiting to show us the results is FAIR. That’s the beauty of the blockchain and the beauty of playing blockchain-based games.
Our Top Five Favorite Things About Blockchain Games:
- Games are ‘provably fair‘. Make sure if you don’t know what it means you read our explanation here.
- People who develop Blockchain games are really going for something unique and different.
- The big stakes: the games we play don’t know the idea of betting low – or maybe they do, you can bet as little as a Satoshi or as much as your cold storage solution can hold safely. Stakes don’t matter. Transparency does.
- Simpliciy: Blockchain games are super easy to play and understand. There’s nothing complex about them so far and we like it that way. Take BitKong – the most entertaining yet simple game on the internet.
- Fun: Like our Three Reels of Excellence, it’s really important you have fun playing a game – fun is the whole point!
OK, we hope you’re now interested in Blockchain Casino Games. Check out our selection here and drop us a line below or on our Facebook page as to your favorites (we’re not aliens, we don’t know everything!).